Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

Load Edit

Hi,Would somebody beable to give me a little bit of help or advice on how to use the Load Edit. I know you enter the data as far as passengers and there was a mention about changing the cargo around am a little bit confused by that as it gives you a better CG.There doesn't seem to be anywhere to enter your trip distance or other things. I know there is a load edit being produced as we speak.Or how does everybody else get on with flight planning the cargo with and how they actually plan a flight etc would appreciate any help. I did go through the manuals to see if they covered the load edit but they don't.Many ThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Guest Phoenix 1

sorry how can we advise you how to use a utility we havent issued yet ?CoNfUsEd !

Hi,The one I'm corresponding to is when you click in the 777 folder and it brings the spreadsheet load sheet. I think I called it the wrong name,I know you input all the various numbers and it changes but how can you use it accurately especially the fuel section to get the correct fuel you need as technically it is of no use for plannig a flight unless other people have found it useful what advise could you give or helpful tips.Many ThanksJason Thompson

Jason Thompson

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.