Sign in to follow this  
Guest pp763

Heres my interesting Issues

Guest pp763

Hi everyone, read this.Firstly it's about the 773 which I enjoy flying however here are my findings.The Runway Turnoff lights are NOT modeled.The fuel flow seems to be indicated in pounds per hour even though I have kilos selected.On landing the speedbrake lever stays in the armed detent even though they deploy on the wing.In real life when you arem the speedbrake you get a message on the EICAS confiming this.Thats all really apart from the bobbing in cruise which we are all familiar with. Even with the CG below 18% it's still not stable enough.So thanks pss for a good product so far but until these things are sorted out I cannot do those Paris to Bejing flights.

Guest Phoenix_7

please post your name as per forum rules>The Runway Turnoff lights are NOT modeled.-correct, they are not modelled>On landing the speedbrake lever stays in the armed detent even>though they deploy on the wing.-you must press '/' to lower them>In real life when you arem the speedbrake you get a message on>the EICAS confiming this.-not all airlines have thisJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Sign in to follow this