Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

Off Topic but HAD TO POST !!!!

Guest Phoenix 1

I found this via the MSFS Forum this morning .. it is apparently between a "customer" and MS regarding suggestions for improving Flightsim .... CUSTOMER- We Need Cooler explosions like when the plane crashes wt fire and people running around screaming and woman going like, "Oh my god! MY BABY, MY BABYS ON FIRE!!!". OR HEY, how bout showing like Hiroshima getting nuked if you set the date to the exact moment in 1945 when it happened. Seriously the time travel thing would be way cool!! MICROSOFT- we were doing okay up to this point, but you are a loathsome and sad little idiot. If by some chance you happen to read this, and you can prove who you are, I have a proposition: send me your address and I will personally, out of my own pocket, refund the full purchase price of Flight Simulator 2004, just so I don

Guest oliver mcrae

Wow some people were just not born with any common sense.Oliver

Nice. And we blame music videos and video games for people like him. I would wager that it won't be long before he is headline news on CNN in a story involving high explosives and firearms.That child is in serious need of a hug (and about 500mg of Thorazine twice a day).

I think this is a perfect example of why devs should not answer questions from costumors at all, leave that to someone whos trained to do it, maybe like costumor support.Devs should stay in there offices with the doors locked and the curtains down and just do what they are paid to do, develop software.I dont think Microsoft will find this very funny at all.OHN

Hmmm... I would HATE to work for a person who thinks like that. I am a software developer but you couldnt pay me enough to lock myself into a room like that. Developers have much broader responsibilities nowadays. Someone finally came up with the bright idea that if the developers talk to the clients, then the developers can create what the clients want. Makes sense don't it?Occasionally we get a little ticked off by idiots who think all we should do is lock ourselves in rooms to develop software cause "that is what we are paid to do". Our reaction are posts like these.

Chris Lezama

Guest Senior Captain

I think it was a good reply. However the best reply would have been to send the FBI before he does any serious damage to others. It is just my opinion that the person who wrote to MS would look good in a white (dinner) jacket with the arms securly attached behind his back.

Guest dre777

Come on people, the guy sounds like he's just joking. A dumb, misguided joke, but a joke nonetheless. The question and answer is quite amusing if you ask me.-Andre

Oh i love the post! My comments were in reference to OHN's post. I find Microsoft's reply hilarious and it just on the line of what I would have said...

Chris Lezama

Guest Knikolaes

>I think this is a perfect example of why devs should not>answer questions from costumors at all, leave that to someone>whos trained to do it, maybe like costumor support.>Devs should stay in there offices with the doors locked and>the curtains down and just do what they are paid to do,>develop software.>I dont think Microsoft will find this very funny at all.>>OHNPersonally if I were fro9m Microsoft that is EXACTLY how I would have responded. Actually -- forget the brand name -- if someone bought ANYTHING of mine and wanted it used for that purpose I would have responded the same way -- "Here's your money - yer off the customer list - no more updates for you - now go away."

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.