Sign in to follow this  

I can't seem to get any PAI IA planes to show up at a

Well...only the CRJ's at Toronto (CYYZ)....I checked out the flightsim.001 etc numbers to make sure that there were no installer spaces, etc. in each aircraft's config fileI separated each section you know...001. 0002, etc..and still nothing. I only seem to get the default commercial traffic.Has ANYBODY got it(them) to work...the Delta, EasyJet, Air Canada, etc packages?Will probably give up trying to get it to run...and just delete.Before I do...if anybody has them running...what did you have to do?I have 737/767/319 etc loaded in the aircraft folder but they simply do not show up in the sim.Mitch R.

Get AI Traffic Mover from the library here. It will analyze missing aircraft, flights etc and help you in your quest. I'm generally stacked 2 or 3 deep for landing at CYYZ (from CYQG in my Jazz Dash 8, for the record) and for take off I've sat #8. Do you have an AFCAD file for CYYZ? There may not be enough parking available with the default as well.Let us know how you make out.Cheers,GlennWindsor, CANADA

I suggest you visit the PAI forums for more advice! You may have mixed and matched the old and new installer files. The old installer used C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002 as the default folder. If you didn't change this during the install, it placed the files in this location. If this is not your flight sim location, you have some files in your C: drive not doing anything.

Thanks to all who posted in answer to this thread.I get Air Canada at Pearson, but get no other PAI aircraft or calls from any other airport. I have tons of gates, loaded at KORD, KSTL, etc.You would figure that the flight plans loaded in with the install packages would have worked, right?Go figure...but NO JOY!Thanks for all the help,Have a safe and fun weekend, all,Cheers!Mitch R.