Sign in to follow this  
Guest diajohn2

Three Questions about the 777

Guest diajohn2

The lights work very well. Check the switches on the overhead panel.The are no VSPD callouts nor clicks in the cockpit with the model. Look for someone to do an addon in the near future. Most of us are spoiled and like them.The pushback is FS9 standard. Shift P.

I had the same problem because my default Cessna flight has the master switch off. Bind a key to the master switch and hit it before startup and it should cure your dimly lit blues. :)

Guest Phoenix 1

1 already covered in previous threads2 & 3 were Never implemented

Guest bofficer

1.The only exterior lights I get are the logo lights. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the full product with no success. Anyone have any idea what is going on with this?2. Are there no Vspd callouts etc. Where are all the sounds? Its very quiet on this flightdeck?3. Is there a pushback feature I don't know about?Brian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.