Sign in to follow this  
Guest cactus

Why does PSS avoid this question

Remember cine film (well some of us can)? That only runs at 24fps and how many of us complain at that? UK Broadcast TV only runs a 50 fields and 25 full FPS too. US TV at 60 fields and 30fps (lower resolution though).Why does anyone need more? I don't see them flickering/stuttering.Richard

Guest NormanB

>PLEASE>do not give me a bandaid solution to try and mask the problem>at hand. This is what I am talking about. I bring up a>perfectly good question and people start to stray off topic. Cactus,Its not a bandaid - its the way I have always run FS so as said I simply don't see the fluctuation in frame rates.

Guest NormanB

I am posting this on behalf of Jean-Luc who emailed me earlier with results of a test he just carried out. He did not post it in respect of our "no comparison" guidleine.For the nay sayers, no matter the results I would have posted it since it is a well reasoned and researched post.Gentlemen, This thread demonstrates how cautious we must remain before making assertions aimed at making a definitive judgement (and in this case condemnation) on a product, based on our own experience. There are simply too many variables in FS. Since I read a lot on how bad (or good) the PSS 777 was on frame rates compared to its competition, I took some time to make three tests so as to have my own version of the story, at least for myself. But after reading this thread, I felt I had to share these findings. It is not meant to be a

>Not 20-25. Is it your coding or what? I really don;t want to>se people jump on here and say "nothing wrong with mine". ifIn other words you don't want anyone to post who doesn't agree with you. Doesn't look like you're looking for a solution, you're looking to smear PSS.>that is the case try moving your slider from full left to>right. For every person that says that statement I am sure 5 >will agree with mine. All i would like is an explanation, not>a deviation from the topic at hand. thanks.Seems that so far you can't even get one person to support your smear campaign per person who doesn't agree with you.Guess your assumption that everyone must have a problem because you are (supposedly) experiencing something is flawed.