Sign in to follow this  
Guest KoSmOs

Fuel/Ext. power problem

Guest KoSmOs

Hmmm... It's getting better and better. No sounds, and now I can't change the fuel load on the 777. When I try to connect ext. power it disapears about 2 sec. later. Any solution to this???Jakob Johanesson

Guest KoSmOs

Well, I start up as a default flight (with the 777 though). I pop up the "setting" panel, and try to change the fuel load. Now the only thing that happens is that all the numbers change to "0000000", and that's it. If I try to connect ext. power, it just flashes for a moment, and then it's all gone. The only thing I might have done is that I opened up for the FSUIPC -don't remember if I flew the 777 after doing the registration.Now the other problem is the sound as well... I don't have any warnings or click sounds. I do have engine/gear/flaps/radio, but that's it.

Guest KoSmOs

No... Have been very carefull not to do that :) But here is the scary part: I removed the FSUIPC registration file, and the sounds came back. Very strange!Not only did the sounds come back, but also the "fuel planning" is up and working...Now I have to mention that I did NOT use any cracks, or other stupid things. I paid for the FSUIPC, and unlocked it from the FS with the passwork that I recived.So here is what I might try: Uninstall the 777, open the FSUIPC again, and install the 777 again. I will let you know how it goes, so you will hear from me again in about 1 hour.

Guest KoSmOs

This is getting a bit strange... When ever I have the "unlocked" version of the FSUIPC things go down the drain... Don't matter what order I do this. I also tried with a clean (new) copy of FS04, and the same thing happened. I don't know if this info is of any value, but I have one of the new Creative sound cards, so I am just wondering that perhaps that might contribute to the problem (just giessing here). I am just wondering if I am the only one with this problem. Perhaps something PSS should look into???

Guest Davide

Nice one Kos. Had the very same problem here... No doubt that PSS should have a look into this!!!

Guest KoSmOs

Davide: What sound card do you use??? I am just wondering if that could be the problem.Well, at least I am not the only one with this problem!

Guest KoSmOs

I gave it a shot last nigt, but without any luck :(

Guest Davide

I am using a Audigy 4 Pro. So I guess the SB isn't the problem here. I am guessing that you are using the new X-Fi? Is it any good?

Guest KoSmOs

Sure, great card! If you feel like wasting a lot of money for features you don't need, then it is THE card to buy!I noticed that they removed your posting regarding "PSS using us as beta-testers" (or something like that)... I guess you found a subject that they didn't want to comment on :)

Guest KoSmOs

Sorry... Did it again...Jakob Johanesson

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.