Sign in to follow this  
Guest rsalas8148

CDU problem

Guest rsalas8148

I recently purchased the 777 and decided to test it out by programming a short flight into the CDU. KMCO to KATL.Everything seemed to be working fine until I put my finger in the wrong place. I pressed dep-arr button on the cdu to select the landing runway at KATL. I did not realize that instead of selecting KATL I pressed KMCO as a landing airport. I selected my runway and after executing the approval I realized my mistake. Well, I thought, Just have to go back and select the proper airport and that will do it. Well it turns out, when I go to the Dep/arr portion I press the lsk button for KATL and nothing happens...So I figured well if that does not work, I will type KATL into the scratch pad and select other in the LSK at the CDU. It worked !! So I thought for a moment...I tried selecting the runway to land in, but it did no work at all..Has anyone had this issue ??Also, I am a vatsim user and I have noticed that the Weather rathar,TCAS and CDU do not work properly.Ricardo SalasMiramar,FL

Guest Phoenix_7

sometimes is easier to just go back to the RTE page and start overTCAS online is a known issueWXR online, I don't believe the online network simulates precipitationJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest rsalas8148

I am not sure if I tried going that route. But there is an error there though. You should be able to modify the arrival airport in the Dep/arr menu.With the weather radar I get a bunch of horizontal lines. I will post a screen cap next time it happens for you to see. This only happens when I am flying with VATSIM. Also the CDU tends not to respond sometimes. I have to quit squawk box and restart in order for the CDU to work again.

Sign in to follow this