Sign in to follow this  
Guest smeagol

Tuning 2. ADF......

Guest smeagol

Hello there!Sorry maybe I am just doing something wrong but how can I tune the second ADF?Another thing that I am wondering about. Why does the 777 react like an jetfighter!When I am on the glide, flying manually, it reacts even on slight yoke inputs very agressive.Moving from the left to the right in no time. I miss somehow a little more inertia.I have tried different sensitivity settings but it did not really help.Does anybody have a idea to find a adequate setup?Something else.Are the fire extinguishers not simulated?I thought like it was advertised that more functions in the 3D panel would be functional than in 2D panel, but it does not seem so.ThanksThilo Swienteksorry if these subjects were covered anywhere else in this forum but I have only little time in the evening and can not read all posts.

Guest Phoenix_7

the ADF R problem is on the list posted at the top of the forumas failures are not featured, fire ext were not modelledJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest kidcreole

>the ADF R problem is on the list posted at the top of the>forum>...>John>PSS SUPPORT>support@phoenix-simulation.co.uk>Hello,it appears the mentioned post is not on top of the list anymore. Still I'd like to know how to get the right ADF to work. I just recently bought the 777 from JustFlight and in the PDF Manual it is described as functional. Although the manuals (Panel pg.50 and FMC pg.27) disagree about auto tuning feature.Thanks,Christian Hartman

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.