Sign in to follow this  
Guest jc3646

iNSTALLATION PROBLEMS

Guest jc3646

Gentlemen.....I am having major installation problems with your FS2004 Boeing 777-300ER version.When I click on the 773ER_Base_Setuo.exe file I first get a Security Warning stating: Publisher could not be verified.I then click the Run Button to continue with the setup.I then am in the PSs bB777Professional 2004 (777-300ER) Setup screen. I Click Next.The next screen is an Information screen stating that "Setip will now attempt to cconnect with the internet". I click NextThis screen tells me it is Performing setup Actions.Please wait while setup actions are performed on your system.After a "long" wait the screen changes and tells me:The installation has been aborted for the following reasons:No Internet Connection Could be Found.This I know not to be true a I am now in your forum (through your website) writing you this message (on the Internet)My system information is as follows:Computer: Dell XPS Pentium 4 3.2GB processorRAM: 1GBHard Drive: 120MBOperating System: Windows XP ProfessionalModem: Cable Modem (Cox Cable)I would really appreciate your help with this problem, it is the first time I have experienced this type of a problem. I have purchased many other payware aircraft and never had this problrm before. I don't think it is my system as all else seems to be working fine. Is there a possible "bug" in your setup prograam? Thanks for your help, James Crummy Executive Vice President: Cyber Air Virtual Airlines jc3646@cs.com

Guest NormanB

James,Somewhere between your PC and us is a proxy that the installer isn't liking.Please contact support by email for assistance.

Guest jc3646

Thanks Norman.....I'll give that a try. Hopefully we will be able to solve this problem. I'm really looking forward to the 757-500 (freighter - if planned) I am also President of the Cyber Air Fleet Support Division and will be recommending that aircraft as one of our Fleet Support birds. Thanks, JC

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.