Sign in to follow this  
markadeane

Request for PSS consideration

From my POV - Possibly the one thing that would make life in the left seat of the 777 easier is if the checklist could be made clickable on the lower ctr screen. This would allow the checklist to be manipulated without having to swap nav screens at cruicial points in the flight. PSS, any chance the lower ctr CRT could be made clickable like it's inbd CRT brothers?Also if I could make an observation, I personally love the way the aircraft has a +/- 5 foot altitude variation in the cruise. The real 777 doesn't feel like a train on tracks and I'm frankly glad the PSS model doesn't either. In this respect PSS has the jump on other developers, whose excellent models still feel a little too 'perfect' in this respect.My 2c for the day.

Mark Adeane - NZWN
Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest Phoenix_7

you can display the checklist on the L CTR displayyou can also press on the Boeing 777 lettering on the main panel to display the L CTR display at the top right corner of the main panelJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

I know you can display it on the LWR CTR screen, but you can't click on it or use it when it's on that screen. You can only click on it when it's on the INBD screen. This is in the VC by the way.Any chance the LWR CTR screen can be made clickable?Cheers

Mark Adeane - NZWN

When I go to check items off on the lwr ctr display the click actually makes the display undock and open up in 2D form, I then can't use the checklist on this screen. If I click on the L inbd display it works as it should but this entails swapping the Nav page around and is a bit clumsy when you're in the terminal area.

Mark Adeane - NZWN

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.