Sign in to follow this  
Guest sixstring2k

FMC and waypoints

Guest sixstring2k

I love the 777 sim. great job!..:)I have two questions1- can i use flight planning software like fsnavigator on the 777? and if so, How do i transfer the the new flight plan?And 2- I try to used the ( Fix ) button on the fmc, it does't seem to work. So how do I enter fix way points?Again great job and keep it up :)

Guest sixstring2k

FIrst thank you for the feedback.How do you import flight plans to the 777? The manuals are good but limited when it comes to the fmc.

Guest sixstring2k

I tried that method and fs9 just crashes or the fmc freezes up on me.or sometimes the fmc freezes or don't work if I press the { prog ) buttom before the adiur's finish alining.the more i fly this plane the more problems I find.hopefully they will come out if some update to fix it.:(

Guest sixstring2k

by importing from fs9 do you mean by using the route request in the lower left hand corner? because every time i use it and error msg pops up and then fs9 just crashes or the fmc freezes up on me.help plz :(

Guest sixstring2k

no I just finish deliting most of them, I only have 8 now. six come from fsnavigator the other two come from tge fs9 planner.

Guest sixstring2k

>no I just finish deliting most of them, I only have 8 now.>six come from fsnavigator the other two come from tge fs9>planner.I just tried what said earlier ( thank you for time by the way )and I almost made out the msg before it crashed. It said program corrupt and something about a buffer. please help :(

Guest Phoenix_7

try removing all the plans except one, then try importing italso what format are you using to name the exported plansJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest sixstring2k

Hi And thanx for the help!that did it!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):))::)I was always using the names for the flight plan that were assing by fs9 and those are just to long.Again thanks for all the help!!!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.