Sign in to follow this  
Guest cactus

To Norman

Guest cactus

Hey Norman. On my previous post about avoiding a question I did a comparison between the PSS and the PMDG. I didn't in any way mean to disrespect PSS in this manner. In fact I hope you take it as a compliment when the 777 is on the same comparison level as another high caliber product. I am just wondering why my fps jumps. If no one else see it that is great. I obviously like the 777 or else I would have asked for a refund. Maybe it is just a piece of hardware that I have and was never tested with. Who knows. I just get the same thing with the 330 as well so I just find it odd. Just wanted to make sure you understood I don;t mean any disrespect. It is obvious a lot of time and effort went into this and the hat is off to you gents.

Guest NormanB

Cactus (and yes, I'm sure your parents didnt give you that name ;) ),Your posts (and everybody elses) are all read, even though sometimes its difficult to keep track of them. Where appropriate notes are made and passed to the developers who simply dont have time to follow the threads here. I have no doubt you have this frame rate issue but I'm sure you appreciate that when we can't replicate it its very hard to track down.The locking of frames isn't a band aid; many people much more knowledgable than I have advocated it many times in the past.I would reply more now but my wife and kids are already sitting in the car ready to go!

Sign in to follow this