Sign in to follow this  
Guest MD11_FLYER

Air Canada 777-200LR preview

Guest marty123

When can we expect this beautiful livery? Although Air Canada annouced that the 777 will be part of the fleet only in 2007, it would still be nice to fly it.Martin Provost

Guest delafran

Sweet!!! :-)I wonder if you're interested in doing a repaint, er should I say unpaint, of the big shiny version that they are experimenting with for the B767. I would estimate we could save about 400 lbs. :-lolMark

I thought that Air Canada had cancelled their order for 777, because of a lack of concession from flight crews.Ron

Ron Service

The agreement was made and the order is back on. a good source of information on this is over on http://www.airliners.net/ the guys on the forum usually report this stuff immediately.

Guest MD11_FLYER

Sorry guys, I actually finished this paint like weeks ago but Ive been so busy with real flying I forgot to send it to have it posted, It'll be sent to PSS in a few minutes.I dont think Ill be doing the AC -300ER since my schedule this month is just insane.

Guest The Aviator

Has this been uploaded to Avsim library? I can't seem to find it!!!Stephen

Guest MD11_FLYER

This has been uploaded to PSS.. I have sent it by email to a few users by request, send me an email and Id be happy to send it to you but dont plan on uploading it to Avsim as for the rules. Dan

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.