Sign in to follow this  

Oh... just a sign of the times. This is your captain sp

bump ... you all need to listen to this. It will make you laugh

That is funny.JimCYWG

what does it say?Please type it down..I am deaf, I can't understand what's being said.Thanks,Brian

Here you go Brian.Good Afternoon this is your captain speaking with just a little flight information. We are flying at 37000 feet and our airspeed is 400 mph.couple of little facts here, Im packing a colt king cobra, thats a 357 caliber fire arm with a black rubber grip and 6 inch barrel. Also the copilot is carrying a Kimber custom defense pistol with all the bells and whistles that you would expect of a custom gun of that kind, With an alloy frame and bevel treatment on the entire gun. And are chief flight attendant Roger has a Ruger Bearcat, a 22 with a hand fluted cylinder. All 3 are capable of piercing body armor at a distance of up to 27 feet and can put a hole in bone and flesh the size of the Grand Canyon which by the way is coming up on the left side of the plane. So sit back and relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.RegardsBobG

Bob,Thanks for typing it all down!!! Now I know why it is funny and I think it is funny!!!!Thanks and take care!!Brian

I'll take that crew announcement in the next freeware cockpit please!!