Sign in to follow this  
Captain Caveman

Why dont fix it?

Hi there seems to be some problemes on the 777, and you know of them, why just dont giveout a service update so people would stop complaining?

Guest aarskringspier

What the ####? A service update doesnt just happen it takes a bit of time to complete. Youve got that youre a PMDG pilot in your signature, I dont have a service update for the 747 yet do you? No because it takes time to produce the dang thing, you can create more problems then you already have by rushing it out. Theyve got a list of known issues going, they arent hiding from the issues and will make a update available as soon as they can. Im sure they want one out as badly as you do.

Guest KoSmOs

PMDG is probable well tested before the release. I would have waited before releasing this 777. I got the 737, 777, and A400M from Wilco today -yes all of them beta-versions, AND fully legal (no piracy crap here)! I am telling you guys, the wilco 777 beta has less problems, and more things then this one. Now looking at the 737... That one has the most amazing autopilot I have ever seen!This 777 was fun to "fight" with. But I am now waiting for a fully functional 777.Jakob Johansson