Sign in to follow this  
Fido

A couple of questions before buying

Hello Gents,I have questions before buying:1. Should I buy it now, or wait until it is patched?2. ActiveCamera, is anyone working on creating one for PSS 777?3. As an owner of PSSS 777 for FS2002, do I get a discount for the new release or not? Thank you for the answerCheers,Fido

Guest NormanB

Fido,>1. Should I buy it now, or wait until it is patched?Many people are having superbly enjoyable flights.>2. ActiveCamera, is anyone working on creating one for PSS>777?Possibly as a user edit.>3. As an owner of PSSS 777 for FS2002, do I get a discount for>the new release or not?Aside from both being Boeing, there is no similarity between the two products. The new 777 was coded from scratch so no discount exists. We did offer a 25% discount to pre release customers.

Guest Midnight LS1

>Hello Gents,>>I have questions before buying:>>1. Should I buy it now, or wait until it is patched?>2. ActiveCamera, is anyone working on creating one for PSS>777?Yes I do have a Active Camera view presets file already for the PSS 777. E-mail me for a copy of it.

Guest Andrea

Wait for the patch!!!Andrea

Guest t288msd

Why wait for the patch? The product as it is now has a few known issues, but is great as it is. Buy it now, enjoy it as it is and have the bonus of future patches to make it even better. :) Matt

Guest Knikolaes

>Hello Gents,>>I have questions before buying:>>1. Should I buy it now, or wait until it is patched?It is awesome and has next to no bugs that effect any of my flying. In fact I only had ONE issue that effected any of my flights and it was route related with a certain waypoint. Just changed the route and I was great. Other users have already done plenty of long hauls and a couple I have spoken to have already reenacted her world record 23 hour flight from Hong Kong to London with no issues at all on their flights.>2. ActiveCamera, is anyone working on creating one for PSS>777?I highly suggest having AC Pro on your system. It is VERY cheap and enables you to move around in ANY VC in your fleet. Ever since I got AC PRO I have had a wonderful histiory of flight experiences. If you do get it -- only two suggestions -- turn off AC Pro's annoying wind sound (ick) and if you use track IR you'll need to deeactivate head latency. AWESOME addon though that has hekped me a VERY great deal on the 777.>FidoDefinately get her, but if you do -- go for all three!!! The multiple-buy discount REALLY makes it worth it. I admit though I did not buy any liveries. The ones I use for my VA's are enough for me and the ones in the user edits are also very nice as well.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.