Sign in to follow this  
corny357

Question...

PSS, do you plan to have all final approach fixes, and missed approach procedures put into the T7? Ever?Thanks.Brandon.

Guest NormanB

Answer is simple. Ever is a very long time and during that time airspace changes (every two weeks!) so there can only be one answer - no.That said, there are free resources out there which we already tap into such as navdata.at that users can also use.

Okay, that's fair, but then how do other developers do it? Also, I don't understand what you mean. I can use navdata.at to get those final approach fixes and missed app. procedures?

Guest Callmecapt

Richard Stefan who runs navdata.at and Terry Yingling who runs his spot on the web (not sure the address but it's in the PSS forum somewhere) are kind enough to provide these additions for free on a regular basis. All you have to do is download the information and follow the instructions. RegardsGoran

I am sorry for all the trouble, however I do not understand how, when, where, or from who to get the final app fixes and missed procedures. I downloaded the All in One thing on navdata's website, but that did not do anything. I really appreciate the help, again, sorry for all the trouble.Thanks again.Brandon Schreier.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.