Sign in to follow this  
Guest quiet1

Vapor effects

Guest quiet1

All I am getting is the vapor trails on the wingtips and not above the wings, I have everything maxed and the right conditions I think , I mean if the wings show why wouldn't the wing?

Guest bjjones

I wasn't aware there was condensation above the wing... that one must have slipped me by

Guest quiet1

Yup thats what I am refering to , because that looks bad as ####. But maybe its a sick joke

Guest Midnight LS1

>Yup thats what I am refering to , because that looks bad as>####. But maybe its a sick joke>This isn't a sick joke. I experienced the same thing flying from KJFK to EGLL with real world weather enabled. It was 7am local time at EGLL.

Guest quiet1

Thanks for the smart alleck remark but you still didn't help with my question

Guest NormanB

I haven't seen that effect either. In Concorde you had to be within strict paramaters with the weather and aircraft performance, just like in real life.Im not sure if we modelled it or im somone has been playing with Photoshop.

Guest Phoenix 1

that's 100% Photoshop folks sorry :)

Guest bjjones

>Thanks for the smart alleck remark but you still didn't help>with my questionIt wasn't a smart alleck remark, Like I said, I wasn't aware there was such an effect, and Graham has just confirmed there isn't.

Yeah i was just dreaming about to see it so had to add it on that shot :)CheersStian

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.