Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaveI

CH Yoke

Guest DaveI

Hi All I have been trying to program the 777 Autopilot disconnect on to a button on my CH Flightsim Yoke. I have allocates AP masterswitch (Keyboard Z) to the Yoke button in FS and on the 777 Setup allocated AP disconnect toggle to Keyboard key Z. The Yoke button still won't work on the 777 although the yoke button works fine with an FS default aircraft. Any ideas anyone?

Guest Phoenix_7

at the Setup panel, Keyboard commandsclick Filter all, select MCPscroll to AP push, assign shift+zscroll to Disengage bar toggle, try ctrl+z JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest DaveI

Thanks John Tried that but still no joy. It seems that setup will allocate any keyboard you like to the panel and they work O.K. One can allocate CH Yoke buttons to the Keyboard keys in FS and they will work. But the Yoke will not "talk to the panel" at all.Hmmm.......???

Guest aarskringspier

Youll need to assign a key stroke on your Yoke. I use a registered copy of FSUIPC to do the job works wonders.

Guest DaveI

Hi Thanks for the reply. I have a registered FSUIPC too but I don't understand what you mean. Please can you clarify ?

Guest aarskringspier

>Hi> Thanks for the reply. I have a registered FSUIPC too but I>don't understand what you mean.> Please can you clarify ? Assign say shift+Z as your AP disco. No go to FSUIPC and click the buttons TAB. there is an option to assign a key stroke to a button on your yoke. press the button on your yoke you wish to use as the AP disco then assign shift+Z as its keystroke. Voila youve got what you were wanting. Ive got all my add ons set up this way. Everything from AP and AT disco to TOGA etc etc.

Guest DaveI

Thanks Randy....I'm with you nowCheers

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.