Sign in to follow this  
tbird

A film with the T7 FedEx

Guest sb55mv

Hi Reid :-waveOutstanding job on the video,:-eek I thought it was fantastic, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching it.:-beerchugin fact, I watched twice in a row as I liked it that much.:-smile12Great choice in music as well by the way,:-sun1I think Stefan Lorenz may have some competition here :-lolI think the PSS Guy's will like this too.

Guest delafran

Reid: FANTASTIC video! How did you capture the video from FS2004? How did you get the different camera angles?PSS: This video also shows two issues that I see as well.1. While taxing onto the runway, it looks like the nosegear wheels are "sliding".2. All the wheels (front and rear) look like their "flat". Almost like they are under-inflated.Mark

Glad you all liked it!I use FRAPS to record all my videos and in addition to that I also use Activecamera to get all kinds of different camera angels.I guess the problems with the wheels could either be the scenery or the changes I made in the aircraft.cfg with the contact points.You can also se at the end of the movie the angle of the stabilizer is quite dramatic. Must have something to do with the avionics and master switch that I forgot to switch on prior to this flight.ReidENZV

Guest Trans_601

Great vid, the music on the ground wears me a bit thin though!

Guest Pro-Sim

Fantastic video Reid - best T7 vid by far !!Now, a question for you - where did you get that Norway scenery from (the airport with the all the telegraph poles) ??Thanks, David

Thanks Reid,Enjoyed all 13 minutes. The only problem was I would have liked another 13 minutes.Carl

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest Knikolaes

Lucky you guys can enjoy it. My media player keeps stopping the video right as the bird gets to the runway.Anyone know of another player that will play WMV files that's freeware?

Thank you all for your kind words!David, The Norway Scenery can be found here:http://www.flightsim.no/norway/naframe_e.php?del=start_eCarl, maybe I'll make another 13 minutes later...who knows :-) , you better stay tuned!Christopher, do you have the latest version of the Windows media player?It could be worth a try to update to the latest version if this is the case.ReidENZV

Guest haromo

Hi Reid,Great movie. I realy like your zoomed out cockpit view.Can you post your Active Camera coordinates for this view?Regards,Haromo

Guest Pro-Sim

Thanks for the link Reid - I often pop over the North Sea to Norway to fly some of the Wideroe routes in a Dash 8 !David.

Guest Knikolaes

It played for me -- it was actually downloads in the background that I forgot were downloading and it was messing with my bandwidth. VERY VERY nice video. I have FRAPS meself, but have not as yet learned how to use it.

>Hi Reid,>>Great movie. I realy like your zoomed out cockpit view.>Can you post your Active Camera coordinates for this view?>>Regards,>HaromoHaromo, I use those default coordinates that's shiped with the AC and to soom out and in I only use the mousewheel.David, hope you'll enjoy all the time flyin' around here in Norway.There is lots of airports covered in that package and it's all for free. In addition you can take a look here on this site http://www.flightsim.no/file where you'll find lots of goodies with scenery, high quality mesh and other stuff.ReidENZV

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.