Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

Singapore airlines Star Alliance

Guest bond672

PSS, I sent a 777-200LR painted in Singapore airlines colour scheme to the PSS support but it didnt appear on your repaint list. was it not good enough?just wondered what was required in order for others to help themselves to others repaintsregardsbond

Don't worry. I have seen your repaint in the pics and it looks goood.They are just very slow with adding liveries in User Edits. I, myself, dream to have a Singapore Airlines repaint on 777-200LR. I even intended to buy it, but they hadn't included any SIA in their offer. Instead, there are some fictional repaints. Why? Don't know.So, just wait and I'm sure we'll get it in User Edits today!:)Cheers,Rafal

Guest NormanB

>They are just very slow with adding liveries in User Edits.Oh Im not so sure on that - some people have had their edits in place within minutes.Generally a user edit has to be checked to make sure its not going to overwrite somebody elses work and to make sure it does what it says on the tin. Imagine the outrage if someone offered a repaint with swear words on the side!

Oh, come on Norman! Smile a bit! ;)You prefer the policy of adding liveries on your own website instead of AVSIM, so we have to wait till you do. Sometimes it's minutes, sometimes days. C'est la vie.And think: the real reason why I consider and call it "very slow" is because I am eager to see them. And if I am eager to see them it means I love your 777. And I really do! ;)P.S.SIA 772 is the one I miss most. Wish it had been offered for sale.Keep smiling,Rafal

Guest NormanB

>Oh, come on Norman! Smile a bit! ;)Trust me Rafal, I'm the one who smiles most here at PSS. If we were all in the same office I'm sure one of the others would have punched me by now :DIn fact, to help speed up the process (because we all love seeing quality artwork!) I have made a new email account that will help speed things on their way to us.liveries@phoenix-simulation.co.ukSend them there and you can be sure they will be looked at in extra quick time :D

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.