Sign in to follow this  
Guest iflyskyhawks

Top 5 planes for FS2002

I'd say my top five are:1. POSKY 767s2. Team 7 Dash 7 package3. FFG 737NG series4. Project Fokker F70/1005. Project Airbus A320 Of course, something on that list might change when Max releases his fabulous upcoming Dash 8. ;)George

1- Oleksiy Frolov's Dash 8 : One of the few FS2K2 aircraft that needs to go through the complete start-up sequence! If you are into realism, this plane is for you...don't bother if you just want to start up FS2K2 and go.2- Lavigne's Falcon 503- Project Fokker's F1004- XXXXXXXXXXXX5- XXXXXXXXXXXXTony in Miami

Guest kdfw

Not in any order except 1st one.o PIC767/POSKY767: The Standardo SF260o RFP742 o IK DC9o POSKY CRJPat

Top five huh?Here goes...FREEWARE1> Dauphin AS3652> GMAX Bell 473> GulfstreamIV4> Jordan's Huey 2055> POSKY CRJPAYWARE1> Cessna 4212> Seneca3> Cheyenne4> Dreamfleet Archer5> any helo by D Bladesstill real partial to the default Bell206!waiting for the new King Air B200 that should be out soon!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpg

Best, Michael

KDFW

In no particular order:TU-134 go to www.fsnordic.net to find and downloadTU-154b go to www.flightsim.ruGrabowski ERJ-145 with Nick's aircraftHistoric Jetliner's DC-8 with their panelDF737 and PIC767Oh no, I've run out of 'numbers'. There's so much good freeware stuff out there for FS2K2. David Maltby's aircraft deserve a special 'Thank you' in my opinion. So does the Project Airbus A320, anything by POSKY and I'm sure as soon as I hit the post key I'll think of someone else I've forgotten.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Top Five list!1.Dream Fleet B7372.PIC B7673.Project Eurowings BAe 146-2004.PSS Dash 8-3005.PSS A320Top Five GA list!1.Dream Fleet PA-28 Archer2.FSD Piper Seneca V3.Yannick Lavigne Dassault Falcon 504.Flight 1 Cessna 421C5.Dream Fleet C177 CardinalThis list aught to be Top Ten Airliner and Top Ten GA to make justice to the great aircrafts of FS2002.Regards,Johan

Guest Dominik Mann

My top five are these (in no particular order):* Simubuild/USD A340 series* PA A320 series* Roman Skorykh's Tu-154* David Maltby's Vickers VC-10* Rick Piper's Vickers Vanguard...and if I were free to name another five planes, Dave Maltby's HS.121 Trident and DH.106 Comet, Rick Piper's Vickers Viscount, PF's BAC 1-11 as well as George Sukhykh's Tu-134 would be on the list as well :D .As for my top five of upcoming aircraft, this would be...* Project Mach 2's gorgeous Concorde - looking forward to tonight :7 !* I

I only have three payware planes for FS2K2, listed in order of favortism:1. Dreamfleet 737 2. PSS Airbus3. Dash-8I think the DF737 deserves more mention then it's getting. I like it better than the PSS Airbus!!!!

Guest BAW083

Not in any order:-OpenSky B747-400's (v3)-MelJet B777-200's-JustFlight/DreamFleet/FlightOne B737-400-JustFlight/PSS A320-OpenSky 767-200/300's (v3)

1. pss a3202. df cardinal3. pss 747/meljet4. 767 pic/posky5. project fokker 70/100 | yannick lavigne's falcon 50i'm still waiting for a decent a340 panel, that's why the boeings are there.

Hmmmm...that's a hard one, but here goes! (given in no particular order)1A. RealAir SF.2601B. VB Planes P-51B/C "Ding Hao"1C. Dwight Booth's Sikorsky UH-60 Blackhawk1D. Greg Pepper's Convair 5802A. ALPHA Sim's F8F Grumman Bearcat2B. Bill-Lynn Lyon's PT-192C. Yannick/Young Dassault Falcon502D. Massimo Taccoli's P180 Avanti3A. Team 7 DASH 73B. POSKY CRJ-2003C. Simubuild Mitsubishi MU-23D. FFG LearJet 35A 4A. POSKY 747-100/200 (Vennesa Lieghtower panel)4B. MELJET 7774C. Project Airbus A320 (Venessa Lieghtower panel)4D. G. Chiacchietta's Lockheed F-16C5A. Mike Stone's Grumman Goose (JL Stubbs Panel, Mike Hambly sounds, Heather Sherman's Duck radio)5B. John Woodward's Lake Renegade (JL Stubbs panel)5C. LAGO Lockheed Sirius (JL Stubbs Panel)5D. Brian Gladden's Zenair 801 (latest model developed from FSDS2)5E. Piper Dakota (Carenado)5F. FSD T-385G. Captain Sim's MiG-215H. MS Cessna Caravan Amphibian5I. Jordan Moore's Schweizer 300C5J. Steven Grant's DHC2 Beaver Amphibian5K. YeoDesigns Boeing 737-200That's my partial list of favorite top "5"!Bear!

Guest coimbra

Hi, I would say these ones:- Dash 8 from PSS- PSS 32S from PSS- 767 PIC from Wilco - the only one with emergencies and probably the best addon ever created for Flight Simulator- Piper Archer from Dreamfleet- 734 from DreamfleetI would also mention the ERJ 145 from Bill Grabowsky, which unfortunately doesn