Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

CDU

When I go to add the N123A (in left lsk) part of my flight (from real world plan) I get a not in database message. I hate to mention other aircraft add-ons but that part can be added in a 767 and 747. I am just wondering does the navdata need to be updated? Thank you

Guest AAL516

There are no other points between those two fixes so there is really no point in entering the airway when it's direct anyway.

Guest NormanB

What airac are you using?

I thought I read something about trouble with the T7 if you add the latest AIRAC so I still have the original. I am not sure If I can add 0511 or not.Thanks

Guest NormanB

The T7 was tested on 0510. 0511 is available.Those who downloaded on release day will have some really old airac from 2003 which will give issues if you try the tutorial.Im running 0511 with no complaints.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.