Sign in to follow this  
Guest bond672

Singapore Airlines

Guest bond672

Here is the aircraft in plain Singapore colours. I hope you likecomments welcome as alwaysi have sent it to the email address provided for uploading along with the star alliance paint i did, lets hope we get to see them soon!regardsbondsingapore1.jpgsingapore2.jpgsingapore3.jpg

Hi Bond!First of all, thanks a lot for making a Singapore Airlines repaint for us! I've been waiting for this one since I heard PSS are releasing the 772. As there was no SIA offered for sale in the 200 version, I hoped someone will do that. Thank you again!As for trying to be perfect: the logo on the tail is definitely too small. Compared it too real-life pictures. The rest of the livery seems errorless to me. So, enlarge the bird in your version 2 and voila!Cheers and thanks,Rafal

Guest bond672

ok no prob, i will try and resize the tail then issue an update for the file, i am working on an Austrian airlines scheme which is 90% done and then i will finish off the Singapore. im glad you like the repaint, happy landings my friendregardsbond

Guest Hugo Frey

Hi BondThanks for this great repaint from the Singapore Airlines livrey. Thats really what I was waiting for since PSS released the B777-200LR.Regards: Hugo

Guest bond672

I have re-done the tail and here is a pic of it now, i hope you guys like it.i will upload to PSS as soon as i can, i have seen both Singapore repaints uploaded to the site now, i will send them the file with the new tail and hopefully they can amend the old one.regardsbondSingtail2.jpg

Bond!It's much beter now!To get it as close as possible to the real SIA livery (to be able to get the exact proportion), it is important to have the logo-bird's wings parallel to the tail's front edge. Just like it the picture:http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c255/VORJAB/SIA.jpgThank You again for Your work!Hope to download Your repaint as soon as possible!Rafal

Guest bond672

ok i have redone the tail again!its not brilliant but its wings are inline as you requested but i cant manage to get the bottom to stay horizontali wont upload it but if people want a copy of the tail fix then just email me and i will let you have it.regardsbond

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.