Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

Is it true

Good evening!I was just wondering if anymore information is available on the patch for the 777 professional?I am one of those people who is having problems with the aircraft. The descent profile is rather erratic and at sometimes can be incredibly steep! So steep that you spill your coffee! Also when the aircraft attempts to capture the localiser it is also extremely erratic and the it rolls left to right in an incredible acrobatic manner - very much like a display aircraft at an air show!I could help but also ask, is it true that the CD Version of the 'upcoming product', i didn't say it, is gonna be then:http://www.contactsales.co.uk/THIRD_PARTY.htmIf that is true that i can stop hoping to see it before i start flight training in January! In fact i don't suppose an additional info is available on the 'upcoming product'.In the meantime i'm gonna go fly my minibus!RegardsJames

Guest NormanB

The whole team are fully committed to patching the known issues. I don't have a date but it will be available as soon as.

Thanks Norman!I'll look forward to the patch and information on your upcoming product!RegardsJames

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.