Sign in to follow this  
MartijnPleines

terminal procedures

Hi all,There appear to be two sets of procedures available-the AIO set offered at www.navdata.at and Terry Yingling's updates from www.planepath.com.Some time ago I replaced the original set with the AIO set.From what I gather these are incompatible with Terry's, and to use Terry's updates we need the original set of data that came with the plane.Apart from reinstalling the entire plane, is there anywhere that the original dataset can be downloaded from?Thanks,Martijn

Guest stang

Hi Martijn,>Apart from reinstalling the entire plane, is there anywhere>that the original dataset can be downloaded from?I've been in the same situation before. Send me an email.RegardsTerryplanepath@sw.rr.com

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.