Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Autopilot Disconnect?

Hi I was curious to know if there are other way to disconnect the autopilot other than Disc/bar?On the real T7 is there some soft disconnect like the 767.Thank'sFabrizio

"LNAV is disarmed by pushing the LNAV switch a second time, or by arming LOC or APP."Don't get me wrong I try to understand, I found that in a manual so in this way someone can push LNAV and go manual for lateral or I am wrong?On tryng to push LNAV a secon time it dosen't disarm on 777 PSS so if I want to go manual I have to disconnect the whole thing also VS.hen the autopilot is engage and you mouve the yoke normally the plane react and if you insist you get disconnect autopilot, but with pss it's fix and you can't mouve the yoke is it this should work?I am not an expert please be patient.Thank's

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.