Sign in to follow this  
Guest mhardy

Laod Manager

Guest mhardy

I did a search to find out if PSS had released info on the Load Manager; couldn't find anything.Can PSS please give me an update as to when we are liekly to expect a release?Also, it would be useful to include some form of fuel charts so that we could calculate it manually. The documents that are included with the release do not have this information.Please enlighten us...Trini2thebone

Guest flynman3

They will have it available three days after the next Blue Moon that falls on a Monday.:-bangYes I am waiting for a load edit to....Randy

Guest stephenspeak

if you look in the aircraft folder for the aircraft you want there is one in XLS format steve :-cool

>if you look in the aircraft folder for the aircraft you want>there is one in XLS format> steve :-cool Yes it's really powerfull but to change parameter you have really to get some knowledge.Firstable before you reach the cell for filling it, it's a puzzle, how do you know how much meals for the crew.Maybe if someone with knowledge can do some loadsheet in excel a little bit less confiusing would be really helpfull.thank'sFabrizio

Guest VetJet

Ok, the excel sheet is cool and all, but I don't see it changing anything in the aircraft.cfg file. I am correct to assume that the .xls is just for our use apart from the sim? If it's actually functional and it changes the loads in the .cfg, please let me know how to use. Otherwise, it is hangar for the T7 until I get a load edit utility.Whadzen

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.