Sign in to follow this  
JETSET843D

What's on your Christmas list?

Good evening chaps and chapesses!The festive season is almost upon us and i thought it's time for a festive like post!I was just wondering what's on your Christmas list this year?RegardsJamesPS There's only one thing on my Christmas list and that's to have a full functioning 757 in the First Choice livery! - See below:-lol

Guest quiet1

I'd like a patch for my 777 for christmas and early too!

James,I think you are being WAY too optimistic with all your asking for the 757. This post was a very creative way of asking again but I do not think you will see the 757 anytime before the turn of the year and most likely not for a few months after that. I am not trying to be mean but I can not even count the amount of times you have posted/asked about the 757 already. You started the day after the T7 was released ;) Come on man just go enjoy your T7 for a while, we all know you love the 57.-PaulI want a patch too :) and in the tone of the original post, have a happy holidays everyone.

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest nearlyman

Whats wrong with James asking for the 757? It's about time there was a decent 757 on the market and the demand for one has been under estimated! If the responses to 'when' weren't on the cryptic side people wouldn't keep asking!I get bored with people going on about the '777 left taxy light nut washer' patch blah blah blah