Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix_7

WXR Not Functioning!

Guest quiet1

ITs posts like this that wastes everyones time, try reading the INSTRUCTIONS!!!

Guest mhardy

Quiet1,Well, I have four 'manuals' that were supplied with the dowload and I can't find where it says that in order to turn on the WXR you need to go to the radio panel.As you seem to know so much, please refer the page or even better, show me a picture of where it states how to function the WXR.Regards,MHARDY

Guest mhardy

I keep getting the same results (attached). The settings are fair weather yet no matter what I do I can't get it to display properly. I also have the FSUIPC latest edition (freeware version).Could somebody from PSS please help me out!

Guest mhardy

Thanks for the response. I had only read the flight manuals as these were automatically loaded up on the Start menu. It is only upon further digging that I found the Tutorial manual in my files.My appologies to everyone. I had my lines crossed.Hardyboy

Guest NormanB

No apologies needed! The main thing is you have it working.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.