Sign in to follow this  
psolk

Fonts deleted

OK, So I have been flying solely the 777-2LR since I got the plane. I installed the 300 and -2LRF when there were still problems with the livery installers so last night I decided to just remove the -3 and the 2lrf figuring I would re-install them later. Well guess what, I went to fly this morning and my -200 has no fonts. I read about the missing fonts and how to fix it. I am going to attempt to just run a re-install of the -2LRF to see if that fixes it. My issue is that I clearly said NOT to uninstall common files with both a/c. Why would my -200 install now be messed up? Seems something is screwy if you try to uninstall...-Paul

OK,I re-installed the -2LRF and looks like I got my fonts back but now I can't get the cargo doors to open. Weird happenings here.-PaulLiquid CooledAMD 4000 San Diego2 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX 24 inch widescreen dual 19 inch LCDRaid-0psolksig.jpg

Guest grohmann

I experience the same problem, no numbers, do needles in the instruments. Also the CDU is blank.I have deinstalled PSS 777 freighter with the effect that all numbers and needles in the 777-300 ER panel do not show up any more. After reinstallation of the 777 freighter and the 777 ER no change noticed.The fonts are installed in WINNT/fonts (Baloo and IRS). What is wrong, how can I manage to get a functioning panel showing all digits and needles. By the way: the digits in the speed, alt and course boxes are shown.Please advise what is wrong and what is to be done.ThanksChristian LOWWchris/vienna

Sign in to follow this