Sign in to follow this  
Guest matann

whay are thre reasons for not including some buttons

Guest matann

hello you all.as a pss very long client,i think me,and the rest of the pss clients,diserve to know,whay are 2 functions that includes on the real boeing 777,are not includes on your amazing pss 777?the two buttons:fix&menui know that you just locked some issu about it.but we didnt get a rellay explenasion about it.hopfully to get a rellay goot reason for those issuies.have a nice day!

Matan,First off, forum policy is to sign your real name at the end of your posts.Secondly, I do not work for PSS so please do not hold my response as anything related to PSS, jut my opinion.Finally, Why do they need to give us a good explanation? All payware manufacturers have the ability to model whatever THEY want, after all , they are the developers. There is another heavy coming out soon and they have not even decided if they are going to model Auto-land on CATIII. So you can see, it is not a case that developers "must" model every feature, it is their choice and they really don't need to explain anything to us...With that being said, I would LOVE to see both of those buttons modelled, especially the FIX button but if PSS chooses not to, that is there choice and they don't owe me any explanation as to why, it is my choice as to buy it or not with or without that feature. I am sure it was a business decision on there part when you weigh in development time and costs and timelines etc... I am sure they did not flip a coin to see what made the product and what didn't :)Just my .02,-Paul

Guest Phoenix_7

As with any company the design process is based on a budget. As FS addons become more complex the time to design factor is increasing at an alarming rate, for example the 777 took almost 1 year to design.Quite simply it is not possible to include every feature people would like to see based on time to develop and expected consumer cost.JohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest Trans_601

Heres a good question, what are all the programs, utilities etc that you use to develop an aircraft such as the T7?

>Heres a good question, what are all the programs, utilities>etc that you use to develop an aircraft such as the T7?Microsoft Windows :-badteeth

Sign in to follow this