Sign in to follow this  
Guest eduardotgjunior

For everybody!!!!!! Whats wrong with you PSS?

Guest eduardotgjunior

First of all,sorry for my english!:(I am posting this, because I am "desapointed" with PSS. Like almost everybody, I was expecting a great bird(i am not saying that it isn`t), but I think that like almost everybody, I was expecting more from PSS. One thing that a disagre is when we report "bugs" to make the product better, and PSS take it personal, and say:"...it was not supposed to include, it is not a bug..."(something like that). I sent an email asking for the payload editor and the fuel planner, and the answer was that in a week it would be realased, if I am not wrong it as passed about one month!!!?? One question: cockipt "strobing" at night isn`t a "bug" or it "was not included". I think that if you can`t satisfy our request simply say it and don`t make promises. If one and a half month ago, you asked me my prefered "sim developer", I would for sure say PSS, but after this episode, I will think twice. I am making just one request, be the professionals that you guys use to be. You have our emails(at leats for those who bought the 777, say something to us(updates,patches,sorry...),we don`t need to come to this forum to look for answers. And try to, instead of being sad with the posts try to show what you guys are e give real answers not fsuipc changes,cfg changes,YOU ARE THOSE WHO SUPPOSED TO DO THAT BEFORE SELLING IT,IT IS YOUR DUTTY TO GIVE SUPPORT(UPDATES,PATCHES,NOT ONLY MESSAGES),WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING YOU WANT ON AT LEAST "95% PERFECT". NOTE: THis is only to make PSS better and try be for only one second be on our place and see if you would like. And please don`t delete this post. AND FOR ALL WHO WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE IT BETTER, REPLY THIS ONE. AND PSS, PLEASE REPLY!Mod: EDITED to remove other companies advertising/product placement.

Hello Nameless (Please read the forum guidelines)I removed the picture from your post as it simply offers no substance to your requests.As to your comments and requests, all I can say is that all the things you mention have been replied to in length elsewhere and where applicable are works in progress.Stevewww.auspilot.comhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/26/26_11_8.gifhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/banner_sc.jpg

Guest Trans_601

Imagine spending almost a year developing one of the most extensive aircraft in FS history. Then try dealing with everyone saying, "when will it be released"? Then try answering the dozens of emails and threads of people demanding immediate attention for problems that all it would take is to read the manual. Their trying their best (and PSS are doing a #### good job of it) keep on top of all this, along with developing fuel planner and a patch.Maybe you can cut them some slack...

Guest spookymufu

>Imagine spending almost a year developing one of the most>extensive aircraft in FS history.I think the PMDG is a more detaild and more "extensive" aircraft then the PSS777, but I agree with everything else you said.

just give PSS a break, we all know this is a complex add on and as the old saying goes 'Rome wasnt built in a day', the most important thing we should take from this, is that the company have acknowledged that there is still improvements to be done and they are fixing it.We all have to be patient, the A380 took 20+ years to come to where it is today.

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Andrea

Joe,"...one of the most extensive aircraft in FS history..." I would have been more careful to say a so huge lie.Andrea

Guest Trans_601

Nope, I stand by what I said.

Guest eduardotgjunior

I am not saying that this is all problems, its a great job, But all of you tell me one of pss aircrafts that had all this "problems", and why should I look for fixes in the forum? I didn`t payed in the forum and its your duty to inform about the fixes not we go to the forum and look in each topic the answers!

Guest eduardotgjunior

>just give PSS a break, we all know this is a complex add on>and as the old saying goes 'Rome wasnt built in a day', the>most important thing we should take from this, is that the>company have acknowledged that there is still improvements to>be done and they are fixing it.>>We all have to be patient, the A380 took 20+ years to come to>where it is today.If their are doing a very great job(I, in some way don`t agree), try to count the number of pages of this topic and the number of other topics. I know that everithing takes times to go on "perfection", they should think of that before putting on sell(like they did before - with the A340/330,ABPRO,777 Professional,747,Vulcan and other great products). Please think before making that kind of comparisons("20+ years).Everybody send a message reporting the "bug fixing-updates" for their products(PMDG, CAPITAIN SIM,WILCO,...), pss simply answer in the forums(and evasive answers like in this topic)? I try to look in other forums the number of people asking for updates. One question for PSS, it will be an update or not(or just cfg changes, fsuipc changes)???NOTE FOR PSS: And please don`t tell me to look in 26 pages of topic for answers, I made my part paying and you make your.

Guest Phoenix 1

please supply us with a list of ALL Flightsim software released since 1985 (freeware or payware) That DID NOT Contain a bug (And yes, you can included offerings from Microsoft !) We can then compare PSS performance with these and look into any improvements we can make to "come up to standard"to Finalise this topic please read below.1) ALL "bugs" reported in the forum and via Email are being addressed2) All items intended for release (loadedit etc) WILL be forthcoming3) All Items from the post release "wish list" are too late to be addressed for this product4) Apart from the intended Patch, this product is completed and finalised.EOF

Guest wils

Hi All,It is the most expensive aircraft addon available and yet the sellers expect us to just accept it as it is?Do you honestly blame us for comparing other commercial aircraft like the PMDG 747 and Lvl D 767 with what you have offered so far with PSS77? I hope not, it cost me 100+ UK!!!PSS777 has been beta tested for as long as the others yet falls far short of what the others offer.Please confirm what the intended patch will include to give people the information of what is expected to be an obvious final update as you so many times point out, "Apart from the intended patch, this product is completed and finalised"Wils

I agree with everything you've said Wils!I am really disappointed with PSS and i'm almost certain that the chaotic release of this aircraft has severely tarnished their reputation with simmers all over the globe! At the end of the day this can be extremely damaging for an organisation, especially for a company who demands the greatest fee for their product! It could result in the demise of the company unless they've got a group of aces up their sleeve! I imagine there will still be loyal supporters of PSS and i admire each and every one of you! The reality is that they have created a 'professional' add on for flight sim which has been tested and in some parts created in a somewhat amateurish manner! When purchasing future add ons it not a matter of what a company claims the product will do it's what they actually deliver!As you are all aware, i have always maintained my admiration for the 757. The truth is that i no longer really await the for PSS's version with trepidation! The new kids on the block, LDS are creating a 757 and if it's anything like their 767, which i am sure it is, it is going to be the best 757 add on ever created for a flight simulator! If i have to wait a year that's fine because i know this company WILL deliver!I wish you all, even the PSS team, a very merry christmas and happy new year and just hope that with a new year comes a turnaround in fortune for the company!RegardsJames

I have already made similar comment to other threads in this and other developers forums. At the risk of being repetitive I will give you my thoughts on this matter.I too have purchased the T7 and am experiencing some of the known issues when flying it. I have looked at some of the "workarounds" which have helped and have noted that PSS are committed to issuing a patch which they have been working on for some little while now. They are not alone in doing this. Some of the comments here suggest they are singularly the only developer who has to issue a patch! What nonsense, each and every add-on aircraft I have purchased has gone through this same procedure. The reason - because we are all using varying types of equipment, we all have differing configurations and experience levels. The majority of people never experience an issue. Remember only a small percentage of purchasers make direct comment in the forums.At this point I will make specific reference to another add-on, not to make comparison between products but simply to demonstrate these type of issues occur with all developers. I refer to the Level D 767-300, which is now arguably the most stable aircraft in my virtual fleet. When it was first released, I was one of the "unlucky" and relatively few purchasers who experienced serious problems with it. For example, It would not hold altitude, it would suddenly veer off flightplan and fly in circles, it would never capture localiser and quite often dropped below set altitude on approach and hit the ground. Initially it was quite unflyable for me. The reason I mention all of this? Level D worked on and issued a patch which rectified all of my issues and the plane is now a pleasure to fly. It was quite a frustrating time. However, I did not write reams of complaints in the forums, rubbishing the developer. I waited for the patch. I would suggest that anyone having issues should have enough patience to await the issue of the patch. PSS have always come through in the past and nothing about them suggests to me that won't be the case this time.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest wils

Hi Mervyn,My post is not in ref to an update, it is more because of the attitude the PSS1 response gave. Is it just me but his response is, this is the intended update, after that, the product is completed and finalised!Do you feel this is approriate and that no other updates maybe required?Wils

Guest Phoenix

Guys we are working on a patch to resolve most of the issues that have been raised but in the last week we have lost two key players from our team. Give us a few days to sort all this out and think we will be able to begin releasing the fixes and utilities you want.Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.