Sign in to follow this  
Guest edu777

777 Tutorial Flight cannot start

Guest edu777

Hi all, I'm new on this forum.I just installed the PSS 777 and I'm trying the tutorial flyight. Just in the begining of the tutorial I am supposed to connect in the setup panel (ground menu) the external power units. When I click on them nothing happends...just remain the same.Just the next steps on the overhead panel i cannot switch them on of course.....so i am stuck in the very beginning of this.Can someone help?Thanks a lot.

Guest edu777

Sorry John, Either with the parking brake set or parking brake relesed the ground control menu is not working.To be more precise, when i am clickin' the Connect Power buttons on the setup window nothing happens. In addition on the overhead panel when i click on the external power buttons as in tutorial nothing happends...The button is moving but is not turning to on or off.Thanks and looking for your help

Guest edu777

Thanks Carlos...but it doesn't help me at all. I fullfill all the request of PSS (meaning setings, original default flight and so on).Is any similar problem solved on the forum?Thanks

Guest Phoenix_7

try thisstart FSat the 'create a flight' menu confirm it is the original FS default flightpress 'select a flight', select the PSS7772LRkbfi flightafter the 777 loadsopen the overhead, press battery to onpress shift+8 for the setup panelselect ground power, press pri ext powerafter a few seconds AVAIL should show on the electrical panel, press availJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest edu777

Thanks John for your support and patience with a novice flyer>try this>>start FS>at the 'create a flight' menu confirm it is the original FS>default flightChecked and SET>>press 'select a flight', select the PSS7772LRkbfi flightSET>>after the 777 loads>>open the overhead, press battery to onSET to ON>press shift+8 for the setup panel>select ground power, press pri ext powerHere is the problem, when i press on the pri ext power nothing is happening. Just remanin all the same. So nothing will work starting from here....>after a few seconds AVAIL should show on the electrical panel,>press availPlease help me deeper with the troubleshooting...I can hardly wait to start flyingThanks a lot to all

Guest Phoenix_7

very strange?try deleting the 2 filesmodulesfsuipc.dllmodulesfsuipc.inire-install only fsuipc.dllyou can download it atwww.schiratti.com/dowsonJohnPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phoenix.jpg

Guest edu777

Thanks John, Still not working, but i assume that is something wrong with my installations. I will reinstall the whole game and addons and i'll check again then.Thanks

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.