Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jamesrw2002

... a little premature.. I know..

Guest Jamesrw2002

Is there any plans on the table for PSS other than the obvious update for the 777. I thought I saw something regaurding a 757... has it been scrapped.Hate to be Greedy.. just wanna know what to look forward to...Figure PSS may lay low until the next version of FS... maybe not. :)Thanks guys for the good work, James

While not affiliated with PSS, they have stated that the 757 will be up next.

Eric 

Guest bjjones

>I thought I saw something regaurding a 757... Correct.>has it been scrapped.Absolutely not.

Why do you play with my mind!!!!????It seems PSS has this habit of ALWAYS making me eager for the next release! Stop it!:) Pat

Guest Gordius

Not too soon please I'm having so much fun with the 777 I would hate to have divide my time between the Concorde, 777 and 757. At this rate I might have to give up the day job to find enough hours to spend on the Sim. Anyone know which benefits I would be granted in the UK? I heard soemwhere that if you simply resign from employment the amount paid to you is signficantly less :-)Andrew BrownACPChttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.