Sign in to follow this  
psolk

To Carlos From "WHAT A HASSLE" thread cont'd

Hey Carlos,Hope you got a good night's sleep ;)From yesterday:"Hey to everybody,CG% is modelled by PSS?, because here I place any value and the plane goes up alike for rocket, that is not normal neither real. Please help me to understand this."OK, I don't know if you are willing but I have an experiment that might help you out as a hold-over. No promises but this is how I set up the CDU on the -2LR and I have not had any issues. It has actually solved a few issues for me such as the ETA bug as well. Just trying to help and you never know, we might get lucky. (Not like that, mind out of the gutter, this is a flightsim forum not a stripclub)1. I have never ever modified the aircraft.cfg I don't know if you have but a default would be good for this experiment.2. Calculate your fuel load and CG% as normal. The ZFW should be 396.6 if you use the defaults 320.0/76.6 Set your fuel via shft+83. I don't know how you are getting your flightplans, I get mine via FSBuild exported to FS. 4. Import your Flightplan into the CDU.5. Do not hit EXEC yet.6. Go to Dep/ARR7. Click on LSK for your DEP airport.8. Choose a departure runway and sid if applicabale9. Click on the index key (I think) (lower LSK) (sorry Carlos I am doing this from memory because I am mid-flight)10. Select the RSK for your arrival airport and choose an arrival runway and star if applicable. I get my weather from ASV-E and see what the weather is doing at time of departure at my arrival airport. I can always change mid-flight but always fly with a complete flight-plan.11. Click on route RSK on bottom12. STILL do not hit exec...13. Go to legs page14. clear any discos on your legs from the dep/arr inserts15. go back to route and NOW hit exec. 16. go to perf init17. Hit init request (lower LSK)18. Enter your reserves19. LEAVE THE CRUISE CG AT 30% on the Perf Init page. (this is key)20. Set climb from ICAO to 0. This is key for your ETA to work if there is a s/c anywhere on the route. You can manually do your s/c via opt. alt or set it to 2000 after departure21. Go to Takeoff Ref22. Set flaps23. Set thrust if using de-rate24. SET THE CG FROM THE SPREADSHEET HERE!!! This is the other half of the Key) 25. Set your REF speeds26. Set your final weight on taxi 27. Clear the takeoff speeds deleted message28. reset your REF speeds29. Fly your route. 30. Tell me if it is more stable with more desirable results. Like I said, I apologize if I missed something in my "tutorial" LOL I am doing it from memory mid-flight from KEWR-EGCC CO020. I know it is long but if you are willing to try maybe it would help. If you are already doing it this way, sorry for wasting your time but maybe it could help someone else... I was just thinking what could be different and without knowing what you were doing I could only tell you what I was doing. I really hope it helps Carlos, like I said the -200 LR has been rock stable for me as long as I follow this process with the CDU.On app, I will try to intercept at ~ 20 degrees or less well beyond the O/M even if it means manuaaly flying in hdg mode to line it up. Just helps unless of course it is a tight approach ;)Good luck Carlos, Hope it helps,-PaulSelf Built Liquid CooledAMD 4000+ San Diego @ 2.64Asus A8NSLI-Premium2 gigs Corsair XMS CL2Dual 7800 GTX OC 515/1325 (NON-SLI)Dell 24 inch widescreenDual Samsung 930B 19" LCDDual Maxtor SATA 120 GIG Raid-0SB Audigy 2 ZShttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlSelf BuiltLiquid CooledAMD 64 3400+2 Gigs Kingston HyperX DDR4006800GTOCRaid-0 Dual SATA Maxtor 120 Gig Hd's

Dear PaulThank you very much by the tutorial that you did, now is everything working well

Hey Carlos, that is GREAT!!!Just glad I can help, hopefully others can read it too and see if it fixes their issues as well.Great news Carlos, enjoy the T7,-Paul

Good morning Paul,You know how to inform as if it places a fixed in PSSWPT da PSSexample ABOC -29.930167 -51.384500Thanks

Sign in to follow this