Sign in to follow this  
Guest jinzo012

FSUIPC Download

Guest jinzo012

Morning, I have a slight issue, you see I had been having troubles with the PSS 777 Until I replaced FSUIPC 3.5 With FSUIPC 3.48, Now I, Like many Flightsim enthusiasts own a number of Payware AddOn products, most of which require FSUIPC. I recently installed A service Update for a particular Product which I'm not going to mention but starts with Pa-Pa and ends with Golf. After Installing that I wanted to fly the PSS 777 from RJBB to OMDB then I realised The Service Update replaced my FSUIPC, I am unable to download 3.48 from AVSIM, so can someone give me link to FSUIPC 3.48?Thanks, and sorry about my need to post such long.......posts

Guest Callmecapt

If you have an issue with FSUIPC, then you should send an email to pete dowson or make a post in his forum. I assure you, he is very helpful and will try to find the problem if there is one. I have Version 3.5 and all is running well and I too have the same add ons you do.RegardsGoran

Guest NormanB

What you will find though is that Pete simply cant/wont support anything other than his current versions.

Guest jinzo012

Your product won't work with 3.50 so I suggest you support 3.48.

Guest bigun

Yup, using 3.50 here (registered) since the day it came out. No problems with any add-on and I have most of em.

Guest Callmecapt

>Your product won't work with 3.50 so I suggest you support>3.48.And what do you think they tested it on when they made the aircraft?Yep...3.50.PSS cannot support any version of FSUIPC since they did not make it. As I said, go to www.schiratti.com and click the fsuipc link. Head for the forum and make a post in there regarding your problem. Pete will probably ask you to send him the FSUIPC.ini and FSUIPC.log files so he can have a look at them and find the problem.As norman said, remove all FSUIPC related files from the modules folder and only place a fresh copy of FSUIPC.dll in there.That MAY solve your problem.Goran

Guest jinzo012

Thanks Appreciate it. I felt like I was being an ####, sorry.

Guest Callmecapt

No problem. you did come across that way...just a touch.All good now.RegardsGoran

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.