Sign in to follow this  
Guest John Khan

Tuning Com Radios?

Guest John Khan

HiI cannot re-tune the com radios. When I click on the buttons to change the frequency, I can see that they move, but the frequency numbers do not change on the indicators.I have checked Page 50, and other posts but cannot find anything re this.Any help please?ThanksJohn Khan

Guest NormanB

John,Have you followed the steps in the sticky post?

Guest John Khan

Hi NormanWhat steps? It just says it's an issue, I can't see anything to fix it.Neither com 1 and com 2 will change. When I selected the aircraft again, it worked OK, but the next time I tried, it would not work again.John

Press Shift+M. It is shortcut for the Master Switch. If it doesn't work in your case, you'll have to find which key is assigned to Master Switch.Best Regards

" Starting the 777-When you first start FS it loads settings from the 'default' flight-If you have changed the original default flight to an addon aircraft this can cause problems.-This does not mean you must load the default flight to the runway, however after starting FS and selecting 'Create a Flight' it must show the original default aircraft.-You can then continue with "Create a Flight' or 'Select a Flight'Norman "Follow Norman's Instructions above and everything will workFollow Norman's Instructions above and everything will work.Carlos

Guest John Khan

Thanks allI always start Flightsim by loading one of the default flights -either Meigs or Seattle and with the origional Cessna, from; - Select a flightOther. Then - go to airport - then select the aircraft that I want to use,- and go from there.I have just done it again and it works OK so I hope it keeps going. If not, I'll be back.Thamks againJohn

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.