Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix 1

re -- "What a hassle Thread"

Guest Phoenix 1

I have decided to delete the thread entirely as it was simply argumentative and totoally uninformative. This is still a support forum, and although you have the freedom to express your opinions within the post, they will be deleted "IF" they get out of hand

Guest Andrea

Also my money got out of hand.Andrea

Oh my god, Andrea, you moaning wont solve this any faster, noone forced you to buy the darn thing the minute it was released... Just let it go, it WILL be fixed for god's ake...

Guest bigun

Graham,Pay no attention to Andrea's posts. If you take a look, you'll find he very seldom posts except to complain about something:-abduct

Guest Andrea

It simply means that I would like to be refunded of my purchase.Andrea

Guest kaptnkaspy

>It simply means that I would like to be refunded of my>purchase.>>Andreahow do u get refunded for downloaded software? get your moneys back and then still fly the plane?

>It simply means that I would like to be refunded of my>purchase.>>AndreaIf there is one thing made clear by all sofware developers is that NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN... Andrea, do you read the conditions before you purchase? because if you did not...I can see two mayor mistakes by YOU. First, you did not wait for any sofware reviews, you had to get it as soon as it was released. You made a gamble with your money that it would be spot on upon release, you LOST because it wasn't. Not PSS's problem, YOURS. You don't bet on a horse, and when said horse looses, ask for your money back... Second, You should have read the purchasing confditions. It does state very clearly that no refunds will be given.Now, should we all star frowning on you for those mistakes???

Guest quiet1

Actually refunds will be taken on a case by case basis , contact their support for refund questions. Than what was stated on another thread. And PSS this topic was not unreasonable and was let go by the forum users anyways , we were not arguing with each other nor was it uninformative , a little off topic yes but still we were not fighting. Andrea one thing you need to learn is that the world 1 does not have room for whiners its already crowded enough. And 2 just grow up and handle your business the right way, there is no need for tiresome comments , we are all a lil upset but if you new anything about PSS is that their patches always fix 95% of the problems we as customers had with the initial release. I'm not trying to get down on you but there is a time to squeak your wheel and a time to be tactful but stern.

Javier,I'm not intending to start an argument here, but...In most countries, a vendor cannot contract out of the obligation to provide a refund in the event that the product fails to perform as advertised, is of unmerchantable quality etc etc... Examples of such legislation exist in the US, UK and here in Australia. Serious arguments can arise however about exactly where an internet contract is brought into existence. That will (often, at least) govern the applicable law.Attempts by a vendor to have conditions of sale that include "no refunds" are simply nugatory.In any event, I've never seen PSS ever suggest that no refunds are available. I seem to recall with some of their earlier releases that customers who sought a refund were requested to do so by way of email, rather than using the forum.regards,Jeff Hunter

Jeff Hunter

Guest quiet1

Ok I said all of that without having to have an 8 year degree

Guest Andrea

Thanks Jeff and "quite1" (nameless). I'll try to contact PSS by e-mail.Andrea

>>In any event, I've never seen PSS ever suggest that no refunds>are available. I seem to recall with some of their earlier>releases that customers who sought a refund were requested to>do so by way of email, rather than using the forum.>>regards,>>Jeff HunterWith a previous product, after waiting a long time for a fix, I did request a refund by email and it was granted. It was this action that made me feel at ease when laying down my cash to purchase the 777. --qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Mate, I'm just a mug criminal lawyer who last did any serious commercial law when I studied it in 1983!!! I just get worked up about the "no refunds" bs - plenty of people (not pss) still try it on.regards,Jeff

Jeff Hunter

Guest quiet1

Glad we could be of some assistance. And Jeff no pun intended mate

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.