Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rogersam5

All numbers ar missing! :(

Guest Rogersam5

First I would like to say this is an awsome plane but all the numbers and words on the panel dissapeared, well the ones that can. Now i can't fly it. thanksAndrew

Guest Rogersam5

oops I forgot to mention I have unisntalled and reistalled the plane 4 times anf fs 3 times no helpAndrew

Guest brand_da_man

Are you sure the fonts for the aircraft are installed? that is proabably why the numbers arnt there.Maybe you could post a pic of what you are experiencing.Brandon

Guest Rogersam5

they are back now I traded some panel files with one of my VA friends. I actualy just took of in theis magnifancant plane. Where are the font files located and how would i find them? *(future useage)Andrew

Guest Trans_601

My Computer-> ©->Windows->Fonts. Files are Baloo and IRS.

Guest grohmann

>I experience the same problem, no numbers, do needles in the instruments. Also the CDU is blank.I have deinstalled PSS 777 freighter with the effect that all numbers and needles in the 777-300 ER panel do not show up any more. After reinstallation of the 777 freighter and the 777 ER no change noticed.The fonts are installed in WINNT/fonts (Baloo and IRS). What is wrong, how can I manage to get a functioning panel showing all digits and needles. By the way: the digits in the speed, alt and course boxes are shown.Please advise what is wrong and what is to be done.ThanksChristian LOWW

Guest NormanB

Christian,I have seen on occassion fonts not displaying until after a restart of the computer. If after restart they dont work its possible that whilst they are in the fonts folder that Windows doesnt know they are there. Remove them, restart and reinstall the base package.

Guest grohmann

Norman, since you mentioned, the two fonts should be removed (i.e. deleted) from the folder C:WINNTfonts folder, does that mean, that these two fonts are installed by the B777-300 base package and are not part of the windows XP package?RegardsChristianLOWW

Guest NormanB

The fonts are not part of the Windows install. They are supplied as part of the PSS 777 package.

Guest grohmann

Norman, thanks, its working now.....ChristianLOWW

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.