Sign in to follow this  
Guest turby

Questions about External Light Logic

Guest turby

Hi, everyone!Here is my question.Is LOGO light automatically turned on when other external lights are turned on? When I turn on either of Nav, Wing, or Beacon light, Logo light is turned on, even though the logo switch is pushed off.Is that correct logic in real 777?And, also when the strobe light turned on, cabin lights flashed simultaneously. Are these the bugs of PSS 772LR or the limitations of MSFS?Thank you, guys!Kwang Chang

Guest Knikolaes

The logo light is a limitation of FS. Anytime any external lights are on the logo light comes on with any aircraft. Small annoyance though given the quality of the sim.

Guest turby

Thank you for the reply!Kwang Chang

Two things:Generally speaking Chris is right, but others (I can think of payware and freeware examples) have proven that it is possible to go beyond fs limits re external lighting, logo included. That is not another PSS bash - just a fact of life re the T7 design.In PSS case the 'logo' and 'wing' light switches cause the light SOURCES to illuminate on the horizontal stabilisers and fuselage respectively. The actual light SPLASH is not there for the wing while the tail splash is fs-generic permanent.regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/mar.../sup_banner.jpghttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lsd2.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256

Regards,

Mark

Guest turby

If other developers can go beyond the fs limits, PSS can also do that, I think. I hope PSS will look into this problem, and this is my sincere wish to make the prduct better for the current and future customers.Thanks, Mark!Sicerely,K. Chang

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.