Sign in to follow this  
Guest matsuman

773ER main gear struts

Guest matsuman

Can you please add the main gear struts on your fix list. The 773ER main gear strut is not accurately presented on this model.They added a solid strut in front of the main gear on the real B773ER to handle the extra weight of this aircraft.Your model shows a skinny line with two cables hanging. Besides, these cables should be on the strut joints behind the main gear.Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest matsuman

Again, I am refering to the 773ER (B777-300ER).The B777-200LR has the same gear layout like the standard 777 including the 777-300 (the non ER).The B777-300ER made their main gear stronger due to the weight by adding the front strut.Thanks,Kin M.(KLAX)

Guest Trans_601

Look, I can bet you that PSS won't be updating the exterior model. It's a lost cause.

Guest NormanB

Your bets are based on?

Guest matsuman

>>>I can bet you that PSS won't be updating the exterior model<<

Guest bigun

Hey Trans 601 (no name)Don't make bets with the person or persons controlling the outcome. Sure losing bet;-)

Guest Trans_601

No name? Look below this post!Anyway, I just presumed that PSS would not be touching up the model for the patch - that's all.Considering Norman once said he "wasn't aware of any changes to the sounds" I just figured that would be the same for the model.

Guest Knikolaes

>Your bets are based on?**smiles** Norman yer the best.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.