Sign in to follow this  
victorlima01

To John: I can finally illustrate the problem I saw...

Hey John, do you remember a while back I posted about a problem I noticed with the pressurization and cabin altitude summary that should appear on the lower-left corner of the EICAS? If you don't I'll refresh you: I told you that WHILE IN THE AIR the summary was not popping up adequately as it should when the AIR page was selected via the Display Select Panel into the LWR MFD. The summary only appeared in the EICAS when we assgined the AIR page to appear in the INBRD MFD. You were right about one thing though - at the ground before engine start the summary appears correctly and independently form having the AIR page on display on any of the MFDs. I have attached messages that illustrate th problem and that will help you recreate them. Notice on one image that the AIR page is assigned to the INBD display (which I accomplished by selecting the INBD display and then pressing AIR on the Display Select Panel). And along with it the pressurizaiton summary pops up accordingly in the EICAS. Now notice on the second image that I have the AIR page on the LWR display (which is up there because I pressed the 777 panel hotspot). Notice that there is no pressurizaiton summary appearing on the EICAS. And please do not doubt whether it should be or not since I have done this more than once in more than one actual 777 aircraft myself.I believe this should be fixed if at all possible when time allows. Thank you for taking the time to look into this. Best Regards,Victor Limaedited for spelling

Guest Trans_601

John has retired from the PSS team, maybe someone else can support can help you.

Thank you mate. I'll wait around and see if someone else catches this or else I'll have to run a new post...Best Regards,Victor Lima

Victor LimaIt disappears when you select "execute" on the FMC CDU to execute a flight plan. A bit odd but PSS are aware of this - it was the subject of an earlier post that they replied to.John Rooum

Ohh ok. thank you. I thought they weren't because before John retired I tried to tell him about this but he coudln't understand what I was talking about. Well... let's wait for the patch I guessBest Regards,Victor

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.