Sign in to follow this  
darian

tutorial FLT isnt cold and dark

ok when i load the tutorial FLT the cockpit isnt cold and dark the battery is on and other stuff. when i first loaded the tutorial FLT last week the cockpit was cold and dark but now its not. i am getting very mad now because i am noticing a pattern with you guys PSS and its limiting peoples abilty to use there own purchased product because you guys are afraid of software piracy. well i dont even believe in software piracy and it should not be taken out on people who purchase products. now why would the tutorial flt work before but not now i need an explantion. and i have the default FLTSIM set also.

disregard i got it working now. i did not install the tutorial flt files into the (:my documents/flight simulator files) folder

Guest Knikolaes

LOL Glad ya found the issue. If only Microsoft had made FS so it went into ONE directory so we didnt have to chase all the folders around . . . LOLGL. The bird is worth it :-)

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.