Sign in to follow this  
Guest flynman3

LoadEdit Update Please....

Guest flynman3

What is the status of this previously promised utility. I dont understand why it is taking so long to release this....cerianly the work involved isnt that great....I find the Xcel thingy useless.Randy

Guest NormanB

Randy,The load editor and fuel planner are done.Whats the delay I hear you ask? Well right now they are with testers but part of me is holding out for the patch.The load editor and fuel planner wont be available from a URL. They will be bundled as part of the download. Oh and they don't like pirated versions of our planes ;)777-200LRF.http://www.avsim.com/pss/screenshots/loadedit-screenie.jpg777-300ER (the 200LR is very similar).http://www.avsim.com/pss/screenshots/loadedit-screenie2.jpg

Someone has to ask the inevitablewhen?/me runs away--qnh

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Guest NormanB

qnh,Im off to bed so you can guess it wont be in the next few hours :)Im on a couple of long haul flights this weekend which *should* allow me the time to put them in the base installers.

Guest flynman3

Norman said....."Oh and they don't like pirated versions of our planes"Was that aimed at me?????....I have paid for all my PSS products....that comment was not called for......nor needed.I guess it would be nice to have updates from time to time but unfortunatly the consumer seems to be the one who has to ask....what happened to companys doing the right thing in reverse.....So next question....will the patch be done by Christmas???Randy

Guest Phoenix5

Randy,Norman's comments were not directed at anyone, but rather a general comment to those on the fringe of the community that prefer not to pay for products.I am sure that Norman will clarify this when he wakes.

Randy, take a deep breath and calm down. I'd put money on Norman not directing that comment towards you - it was a blanket statement.--qnh>>>Norman said....."Oh and they don't like pirated versions of>our planes">>Was that aimed at me?????....I have paid for all my PSS>products....that comment was not called for......nor needed.>>I guess it would be nice to have updates from time to time but>unfortunatly the consumer seems to be the one who has to>ask....what happened to companys doing the right thing in>reverse.....>>>So next question....will the patch be done by Christmas???>>>Randy>>

Scott
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

GuysThere apparently have been pirated copies of recent releases available on the internet. I am quite sure this is What Norman is speaking about. Relax

Guest flynman3

I am RELAXED.....I just think it was inappropriate for Norman to feel he had to include that statement in my post....It would have been more appropiate to state that in the readme for the patch....BTW PSS.......I dont like the color you choose for the loadedit...it should be various shades of blue........HAH!!!!!...just kidding :)Randy

Guest NormanB

Randy,Just for you my friend.. ;)I know what you have bought from us so it wasn't aimed at you.I simply said that it won't like pirated versions of our planes. We fully support our paying customers and its for this reason the loadedit wont be available as a link.

The load edit will be added to the base installers, so we have to download and install the plane to get it, or..?

Marius S

Guest NormanB

When you re run the installer it will offer the options of which bits you wish to install.Therefore you wont have to download liveries, fsuipc, sounds etc.

That load editor looks real good Norman. ;)

Eric 

Guest Trans_601

Looking good there PSS. I know some people won't like me saying this but, take your time!

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.