Sign in to follow this  
Guest ntsmith

what would this cost?

Guest ntsmith

A base package of all the variants and then at least 7 repaints?Now look at ALL your competitors and tell me you are the cheapest.And if you cannot win an argument are you going to just lock the posts or did you expect many others would agree.Sorry, I thought this was a democracy. Evidently PSS think otherwise.I was extremely please with the 2K2 A319 and then with the 2004 version but the 3dview graphics now look very tame by todays standards, even by your 777 but the cost is outragously high in comparison.I think after you do the first simple sum I have suggested at the start of this post it will be a case of QED.Kind regardsNigel Thomas-Smith

Guest Phoenix5

As Norman said before this is a support forum for existing and potential customers. If you wish to discuss this further please contact us by private email.

Guest Phoenix

Nigel again I will lock this thread you are apparently only in fostering a debate and it is not appropiate to this forum. And a reminder these are private forums here at AVSIM not public ones.Our final word on this is simple if you don't like how we priced the product then do not buy it. I suggest instead you go ahead and do your own with all that we offer and price it as you please. Robert KirklandPSS SUPPORTsupport@phoenix-simulation.co.ukhttp://www.avsim.com/pss/phxbanner.jpg