Sign in to follow this  
Guest kdundon

Undocking Overhead Problem

Guest kdundon

Is there a way to undock the Overhead to a second monitor and keep the main panel with zoom on screen on the first panel. I have tried several times and when I undock it it goes to a full screen with out a panel. I have to undock the overhead and close it out to get the panel back. I am probably missing something here but I prefer to have the overhead and other pop up screens on my second screen. I have a dual output FX5900 video card allowing for the draging of panels to the second screen. Ken Dundon

Guest kdundon

OK, I guess I am the only one with this problem. Ken

Guest kdundon

I figured it out so this topic can be closed. Ken

Guest Midnight LS1

How is this done? I have dual monitors but don't know how to do it. I have a Nvidia 6800Ultra video card.

Guest kdundon

Right click on the screen and it is an option. Slide it over to the second window and what I did was close it and the main panel reappeared and the overhead stayed on on the second monitor. Ken

Guest Midnight LS1

Thanks! I will try that.Do you know how to do the same for the default Cessna 172 like have the panel in the main screen which is on the left and have the GPS, Avonics and radios on the other right screen?

Guest kdundon

Undocking is normally very simple. Right click on the panel you want to move to the second screen and select undock. Then drag the panel to the second screen. It is really that simple. My only problem was that I could not get the overhead to undock but I got it taken care of.Ken

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.