Sign in to follow this  
jay907uk

All displays not showing relevant details

Hi,I recently re-installed Boeing 777 again and have come across a severe problem.I load the default flight up and then select my pss 777 as usual way the displays come on ie PFD comes on and there isnt any numbers showing the altidue or speed etc this also inculdes the ND screen comes up not showing any airports and that's the case for all the displays FMC totally blank,press set to connect the ext power blank apart from boxes showing, Fuel page display comes up but no numbers to change fuel hope soemone understands what I mean difficult to explain. I have the new version of FSUIPC which isnt registered not that i understand the fsuipc thing can anyone help. And this is the first time this has happened.ThanksJason Thompson

Guest NormanB

Jason,Please email support with your PSS Account name. It would seem you have not got the fonts installed.Did you use the installer or did you copy the files over from a remote installation?

Norman,I went back onto PSS website and logged in there and then went into my files and then ran the installer there. When you say I have not got the fonts what do you mean?Do I still need to e-mail the support and just explain what you have said?Many ThanksJason Thompson

Guest NormanB

If you ran the installer on your FS PC and things are still not working, can you confirm that you are logged in as an administrator during the install?If so then please email support and we will check the existence of certain files.

Sign in to follow this