Sign in to follow this  
Guest N204UA

An evening full of Bugs

Guest N204UA

Good eve together,today I decided to do one more longrange flight on the T7.Actually, I intented to fly the GRU-FRA flight by VRG8740.But after several tours without any problems I got into trouble today.First, my FS hungs up after I set the CI. A known problem as far as I know.After i reload the FS, I had programmed the FMC without any hindrance. So I started the flight and I activated VNAV and LNAV. Suddenly my FMC lost the entire route to Frankfurt. Unbelivevable but true. There were no more entries on the Legs page. The other informations about the flight(like ZFW etc) was complet.Does anybody know about this problems?I've really enjoyed the T7 until this evening. I hope you can offer me some help.Thx and merry Christmas

Guest NormanB

Hello Unknown (Please sign your posts!)Sorry that your post was missed. Whilst I have heard from a friend who had things lock up when he entered CI neither of us were able to replicate it. I havent seen the FMC drop a plan before but will try. Was this an imported plan or one you entered manually?

Guest N204UA

Hi Norman,I've entered the FP manually. I'll have one more try with the T7 and I'am hoppefully that she will working fine this afternoon .Hannes

Guest Jar172RG

I saw something simular to what the other person saw on my trip last night, I was going to select the runway in use for the approach from the Dep/App page and my route got cleared and then later I noticed the ILS didn't display on the PFD, but the freq was in the FMC like it was supposed to be, lastly I tryied to manually enter the last bit of my route back in, but couldn't get the FMC to recaulate a descent profile, any one else see this?

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.